Tikal Sunrise & Sunset From Antigua Guatemala or Guatemala City
A World Heritage Site in Guatemala
This archaeological and nature one-day trip will get you through the trails of the old metropolis of Tikal, discovering imposing temples, pyramids, and palaces, of what once had been a great metropolis in the Mayan world.
Apart from the archaeological riches of this excellent vacation destination, stated as a World Heritage Site by UNESCO, you may experience the wonder of the exotic natural environment where Tikal bloomed. This unique ecosystem inhabits abounding varieties of plant life and animals that, without a doubt, will enhance your visit to Tikal.
- Highlights: Tikal National Park
- Activities: History – Culture – Nature – Archaeology
- Difficulty: Easy to Moderate
- Holiday Type: Set-departure
- You will visit: Tikal National Park
- Trip Style: Couples – Small Groups – Families – Lonely Traveler
- Comfort level: Standard
- Transportation: Minibus
- Length: 2 Days
- Physical demand: Trip may include activities like walks
- Group size: Minimum 1 – Maximum 20
- Departure / Return Location: At the hotel or lodging address provided in your tour confirmation (apply restrictions)
- Transfer from Antigua/Guatemala City to La Aurora Airport (Round trip)
- Transfer fron Mundo Maya Airport to Tikal (Round Trip)
- 3 Entrance fees to Tikal National Park
- 1 night of lodging at Tikal
- 1 Lunch
- 1 breakfast
- Bilingual Professional Tour Guide
- Sunset & Sunrise Tour
- Other services not mentioned
Request a Quote
Day 1: Antigua or Guatemala City to Flores by Plane – Tikal
Tikal 4:30 am, collective transfer from Antigua to Guatemala Airport 6:30 am, flight from Guatemala to Flores
8:00 am, you will have a collective transfer to Tikal National Park (1 hour). After checking in, you can visit Sylvanus G Morley and Lithic Museum.
15:00 hrs. You will be guided along the paths of the most important city in the Mayan world.
Abundant wildlife, the Mayan forest, temples millennial silent witness of the birth and splendor and the collapse of one of the most important civilizations on the planet and see the sunset from the top of the Lost World pyramid.
Dinner and Lodging at the hotel inside the park
Day 2: Tikal Sunrise Tour
Tikal National Park Sunrise Early wake up at 4:30 am. You will have a cup of coffee before starting the walk to Temple IV to see the sunrise on top of the highest pyramid in the park (64 meters high). After sunrise, you will visit other complexes walking through paths surrounding the millenary Mayan jungle.
Breakfast at your hotel
15:00 hrs. Collective transportation to the airport
17:00 hrs. Flight from Flores to Guatemala City
18:00 hrs. Collective transfer from the airport to Antigua Guatemala or your Guatemala City hotel.
End of our services
Upgrade this tour: Tikal Sunrise and Sunset Tour is available as a private option. Ask your travel planner about details.