Antigua Guatemala Biking Tour
The terrain in and around the city is a mountain biker’s paradise. Riders can bike through the Almolonga Valley, visiting the villages of Santa Ana, San Juan del Obispo, San Pedro Las Huertas, and Ciudad Vieja, among other.
Along the way, we visit an experimental macadamia farm and the village of Santiago Zamora to visit a women´s cooperative.
The Santiago Zamora cooperative is a women´s association that focuses on showing tourists their local daily activities at home. The presentation begins with demonstrating the local textiles; you will learn how to form the threads until you use the backstrap loom and get the final textile.
Learn how to do a cup of coffee from the seed to the cup. Dance local music with the women. Enjoy excellent local food, “Pepian” made of many species, and they add pork, beef, or chicken.
- Highlights: Association of women weavers of Santiago Zamora.
- Activities: History – Live Culture – Adventure
- Difficulty: Moderate
- Holiday Type: Day Tour
- You will visit: Antigua Guatemala Villages
- Trip Style: Couples – Small Groups – Families – Lonely Traveler
- Comfort level: Standard
- Transportation: Bikes – Minibus
- Length: 1 Day
- Physical demand: Trips include activities like walks and biking.
- Group size: Minimum 1 – Maximum 20
- Departure / Return Location: At the hotel or lodging address provided in your tour confirmation (apply restrictions)
- Bikes, helmet
- Bilingual Tour Guide
- Other services not mentioned
Book This Tour
8:00 am. Departure Time.