Tikal Day Tour From Guatemala City
A World Heritage Site in Guatemala
This archaeological and nature 1-day trip will get you through the trails of the old metropolis of Tikal, discovering imponent temples, pyramids, and palaces, of what once had been a great metropolis in the Mayan world.
Apart from the archaeological riches of this excellent vacation destination, stated as World Heritage Site by UNESCO, you may experience the wonder of the exotic natural environment where Tikal bloomed, an exceptional ecosystem that inhabits abounding varieties of plant life and animals that without a doubt will enhance your visit to Tikal
Tikal Day Trip From Guatemala City
- Highlights: Tikal National Park
- Activities: History – Culture – Nature – Archaeology
- Difficulty: Easy to Moderate
- Holiday Type: Set-departure
- You will visit: Tikal National Park
- Trip Style: Couples – Small Groups – Families – Lonely Traveler
- Comfort level: Standard
- Transportation: Minibus/Airplane
- Length: 1 Day
- Physical demand: Trip may include activities like walks
- Group size: Minimum 1 – Maximum 20
- Departure / Return Location: At the hotel or lodging address provided in your tour confirmation (apply restrictions)
- Shared transportation from your hotel in Guatemala City to La Aurora International Airport (Round trip)
- Airline ticket Guatemala city – Flores – Guatemala City
- Transfer from Mundo Maya International Airport to Tikal (Round trip)
- Entrance fee to Tikal National Park
- Lunch and Soft Drink
- Bilingual Professional Tour Guide
- Airport fees
- Other services not mentioned
Book This Tour
From US$.340.00 P/P
Early transfer from Guatemala City to the La Aurora airport to catch a short flight to Flores, the Mundo Maya international airport. After a 45-minute flight, you will land at Mundo Maya Airport.
A representative of Martsam Travel will be waiting for you, holding a sign with your name for a convenient meeting. Then, you will be transported to Tikal National Park (60 minutes approx).
After arrival, begin your Tikal day tour exploring plazas and complexes, including the twin pyramid complex, the main plaza consisting of the central, south, and north acropolis, the Temple of the Great Jaguar, and Temple II, among others. You will then continue to walk through ancient causeways, visiting Temple III, Bat Palace, Complex N, and finally arrive at the remarkable Temple IV.
On top, you will have an outstanding view of the forest and the top main temples of Tikal.
You will visit the lost world, seven temples, and temple V toward the picnic area to experience a delicious meal on the way heading back.
The opportunity of watching wildlife like howler and spider monkeys, coatis, and several birds, reptiles, and insects occurs throughout the trip, which enhances the experience
15:30 hrs approximately
You will be transported to the Mundo Maya airport terminal to take a flight to Guatemala City.