Tikal One Day Tour From Antigua Guatemala
A World Heritage Site in Guatemala
This archaeological and nature one-day trip will get you through the trails of the old metropolis of Tikal, discovering imponent temples, pyramids, and palaces, of what once had been a great metropolis in the Mayan world.
Apart from the archaeological riches of this excellent vacation destination, stated as a World Heritage Site by UNESCO, you may experience the wonder of the exotic natural environment where Tikal bloomed. This unique ecosystem inhabits abounding varieties of plant life and animals that, without a doubt, will enhance your 1-day visit to Tikal.
- Highlights: Tikal National Park
- Activities: History – Culture – Nature – Archaeology
- Difficulty: Easy to Moderate
- Holiday Type: Set-departure
- You will visit: Tikal National Park
- Trip Style: Couples – Small Groups – Families – Lonely Traveler
- Comfort level: Standard
- Transportation: Minibus/Airplane
- Length: 1 Day
- Physical demand: Trip may include activities like walks
- Group size: Minimum 1 – Maximum 20
- Departure / Return Location: At the hotel or lodging address provided in your tour confirmation (apply restrictions)
- Shared transportation from your hotel in Antigua Guatemala to La Aurora International Airport (Round trip)
- Airline ticket Guatemala city – Flores – Guatemala City
- Transfer from Mundo Maya International Airport to Tikal (Round trip)
- Entrance fee to Tikal National Park
- Bilingual Professional Tour Guide
- Airport Fees
- Other services not mentioned
Book This Tour
From US$.360.00 P/P
4:00 am early transfer from Antigua Guatemala to La Aurora airport to take a short flight to Flores, Mundo Maya airport.
Upon arrival, a staff member will be waiting for you with a sign with your name for an effortless encounter. Then, you will be transferred to Tikal National Park (1 hour).
On arrival, you will have an introduction to Tikal, and we will start our hike through the park.
We continue our Tikal tour by visiting the most important plazas and complexes. One of them is the twin pyramid complex. This main plaza includes the central, north, and south acropolis, the great Jaguar Temple, and Temple II.
Then you will continue the adventure in Tikal, walking through ancient Mayan causeways, temple III, Bat palace, complex N, and arriving at the fantastic temple IV.
From the top, you will have a fantastic view of the forest and the top of the main temples of Tikal.
On the way back, we visit the lost world, seven temples, and temple V then we walk toward the picnic area to enjoy a tasty lunch.
15:00 hrs. You will be transferred to Mundo Maya international airport or your hotel.
Note: in a private service, you will have all the time to enjoy as much as possible the park, museums, and the possibility to experience a sunrise and sunset tour. Ask your travel planner for details.