Tikal One Day Tour From Belize
A World Heritage Site in Guatemala
This archaeological and nature 1-day trip will get you through the trails of the old metropolis of Tikal, discovering imponent temples, pyramids, and palaces, of what once had been a great metropolis in the Mayan world.
Apart from the archaeological riches of this excellent vacation destination, stated as World Heritage Site by UNESCO, you may experience the wonder of the exotic natural environment where Tikal bloomed, an exceptional ecosystem that inhabits abounding varieties of plant life and animals that without a doubt will enhance your visit to Tikal
Tikal Day Trip From Belize
- Highlights: Tikal National Park
- Activities: History – Culture – Nature – Archaeology
- Difficulty: Easy to Moderate
- Holiday Type: Set-departure
- You will visit: Tikal National Park
- Trip Style: Couples – Small Groups – Families – Lonely Traveler
- Comfort level: Standard
- Transportation: Minibus
- Length: 1 Day
- Physical demand: Trip may include activities like walks
- Group size: Minimum 1
- Departure / Return Location: At the hotel or lodging address provided in your tour confirmation (apply restrictions)
- Private Transportation from Belize Border to Tikal (Round trip)
- Entrance fee to Tikal National Park
- Lunch and Soft Drink
- Bilingual Professional Tour Guide
- Other services not mentioned
Book This Tour
From US$.215.00 P/P
You will be transferred from Melchor de Mencos (Belize western border) to the Tikal National Park.
Upon arrival, you will have an introduction to Tikal and our park tour. Then continue your Tikal tour by visiting the most important plazas and complexes. One of them is the twin pyramid complex. This main plaza includes the central, north, and south acropolis, the great Jaguar Temple, and Temple II.
Then continue your adventure in Tikal, walking through ancient causeways, temple III, Bat palace, complex N, and finally arrive at the fantastic temple IV.
From the top, you will have a fantastic view of the forest and the top of the main temples of Tikal.
On the way back, we visit the lost world, seven temples, and temple V then we walk toward the picnic area to enjoy a tasty lunch.
15:00 hrs. You will be transferred back to the border.