Welcome to Jungle Tours & Adventure Travel Guatemala
Martsam Tour & Travel is a reliable Tour Operator and DMC with 22 successful years in the travel industry, we organize truly memorable adventure expeditions and jungle tours in Guatemala, from day tours to multi day itineraries, created to fulfill most demanded expectations of the adventurous travelers.
Our jungle tours and Guatemala Tour Packages are Ideal for individuals, couples and small groups; looking for cultural adventures, contact with nature or an introduction into the secrets of the Mayan jungle.
Pick from our several day tours and expeditions or use it as an example itinerary in order to design your own Guatemala tours and travel packages. All tour durations are flexible according to your schedule and budget.
In our jungle treks, accommodation offered are, hammocks or tents, in our multi day adventure tours and cultural expeditions we start from 3 star hotels to jungle lodges, boutique hotels and luxury properties.
Why Travelers Choose Martsam Travel
Support Team: Professionalism, Commitment and Flexibility.
Value for Your Money: Personalized Service at Local Price.
Beautiful Places: Handpicked Selected Hotels & Properties.
Transportation: Safe and Comfortable Transportation.
Instant Help: Quick Reply to Your Inquiries.
Passionate Travel: Passionate Local Travel Advisors.
Please feel free to contact us, and discover how to organize your next adventure holiday.
Martsam Travel accordance with its economic social and environmental policies has developed tours and circuits for groups and independent travelers which generate opportunities to involve tourists and local communities in an immersion inside local customs and its fascinating world.
What is Communitarian Tourism?
Communitarian tourism is tourist activity administered and managed by rural organized groups. Through tourism they and the communities manage their cultural and natural patrimony adequately, and generate an alternative income for their families’ development and for a better care of resources. (Concept created by the Guatemalan organizations partners and cooperating institutions)
Communitarian Tourism offers to visitors:
- Authentic experiences and an interchange with the communities and their living culture
- Direct contact with nature
- Excellent quality of adventure activities
- Opportunity to contribute to local development.
Thanks to Communitarian Tourism the communities:
- Preserve and value their cultural and natural heritage.
- Have new options for local development with social equity, and generated employments and income.
- Reinforce their local empowerment.
- Strengthen the active participation of the community.
- Suffer less the effects of job related migration, and avoid the family’s disintegration.
- Communitarian tourism is an alternative way for the community to generate income and cover part of its needs.